The information that is provided on wefindyougo.com is for general purposes only. While we aim to provide up-to-date information, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. You are reading of the information on this website is of your own free will and you are taking the provided information at your own risk
The information we provide is for entertainment purposes only and are the expressed opinions of wefindyougo.com and not others, including but not limited to our employers. we are not providing medical, legal or other professional advice. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with the use of this website. Any reliance you place on any information gleaned from this blog is strictly at your own risk.
Unless otherwise noted, wefindyougo team , from wefindyougo.com are the legal copyright holders of the written material/content of this website and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without our written consent. All the images used in wefindyougo.com are from free source provided by google images.
If your copyrighted image/picture is linked to by wefindyougo.com and you wish to have it removed, you must provide us with a notice that details the information listed in the following section.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- Provide the link(s) of they allegedly infringed entry(s).
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A statement in which provides full disclosure and permission from the copyright holder, that the alleged copyrighted material has been found via a link on our website.
If you have any of the above-mentioned claims, statements, or disputes, then please send the infringement notice, claim, or links to the alleged material to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Any personal information provided to us will be kept private. You will not be spammed in anyway and we will not sell or disclose your information to any other companies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or our advertisers or blog commenters.
Advertisers and sponsors
We are not responsible for the actions of our advertisers or sponsors. If you purchase a product or service based upon a link from our blog, you must take action with that company to resolve the issue, not wefindyougo.com.
To help the site expand and to cover costs of running the site, some advertising is run on the site as well as the use of some affiliate links. These affiliate links earn us a small commission on any purchases that anyone makes when they visit Amazon after clicking on one of our links. These commissions help wefindyougo.com to keep running and growing. We will never take your trust for granted and will endeavor to provide you with useful products that we believe in. Any reviews or posts will be presented honestly and we will disclose whether we will be receiving any commissions.
Letters to the editor
Any letters/emails or questions written directly to the editor may be used to share with our blogging audience, unless specifically requested otherwise. If confidentiality is expressed, it will be kept as so. Letters or emails, questions or feedback may be used in newsletters, blog posts or up-and-coming books.